Coming Soon for July/August

Hello Dear Viewers,

I’ve had a slightly turbulent start to the month for personal reasons, but would like to offer a brief glimpse at what’s coming up on the channel in the next month or so…

Firstly I will be tackling the Snowtroopers from the Return to Hoth expansion for Star Wars Imperial Assault which I will be following with the SC2-M Repulsor Tank. Β This means I will only have the MHD-19 droid to cover before the expansion is complete – woohoo!

I’m also planning to produce the next episode for Descent which will cover the two-headed ettins.

I thank you for the kind feedback my latest Blood Rage tutorial received. Β For those who are wandering, I plan to eventually cover the last core-set monster (the sea serpent) and will most likely be giving a speed-painting treatment to the infantry figures.

That’s all from me for now…

Happy painting!

Sorastro.

12 responses to Coming Soon for July/August

1. Etienne BEUREUX says:

Hi,

Hoping the personal stuff gets better.

Looking forward to a full expansion cleared for IA.

Cheers, Etienne

2. nickenomics101 says:

Good luck sir with the personal problems. Sorry to hear that’s a thing.

Really excited for that new content. You inspire and teach a whole army of painters with a great hobby that makes expressing this art fun and easy! I’ll be keeping an eye out.

3. Gary says:

Thank you for all of your videos. I was wondering if you will be doing the Bossk model since there is one now? Or should I just use the color scheme you did in the trandoshan hunter video?

• Sorastro says:

Hi Gary! I do have the Bossk mini but I’m not sure when I’ll actually get to painting him; I would most likely just use the colours from the trando video anyway πŸ™‚

• Gary says:

Ok I was going to do that but wanted to see if he was coming at some point. Thanks for getting back to me about it.

• Sorastro says:

No problem! It’s actually my patrons who vote on which minis I paint each month so I don’t usually know what’s coming up myself πŸ™‚

• Gary says:

I know they do. I am a patron but not at the level to vote. It’s ok I think I can make it work with what you have done in the video. Once I get some of the partials that I started and never finished because of new releases. I will let my friends or decide which ones they want me to do.

4. Howard says:

I am a modeler from the old times and sarted painting miniatures in 1980 when i was 13 on and off since then. Mostly off πŸ˜‰ Your videos have inspired me to get back into painting, especially the black plague series, although I look forward to every one. I am hoping to become a patron as soon as finances permit. I just wanted to say thank you for helping me get back to somthing that i didn’t realize i was still so passionate about. Please know that you are reaching people on a far deeper level than you may know. I hope this will encourage others to share more, so you can see how much you impact this community in such a positive way.

To many more videos in the future! Cheers!!

-Howard

• Sorastro says:

Hi Howard! Thanks for the kind message; Nothing warms me more than to think that I am managing to reach and inspire people with my humble videos. πŸ™‚